Atrilogy’s direct client is looking to hire a Business Systems Analyst. This position is a full-time, direct-hire role, 100% REMOTE!
The Business Systems Analyst (BSA) will be joining a leading financial institution that designs and distributes innovative investment and retirement solutions.
The BSA will act as the technical liaison between the client, their Retirement Solutions, their clients, and other stakeholders to assist in the collection and development of technical interface requirements.
These interface requirements must then be translated by the BSA into use case scenarios and user stories for the development team (or consultants) to execute according to the roadmap set by the Technical Product Manager (TPM).
- Documenting requirements & user stories to be used for writing technical documentation.
- Assist marketing in developing materials and providing targeted research (e.g. competitive analysis/battlecards) as needed.
- Validate software on behalf of clients & leadership by developing quality acceptance criteria for delivery, as well as checking acceptance criteria are met.
- Assist with project leadership to develop and maintain documentation or best practices, as well as assist the TPM and other leadership in the preparation of business cases.
- Other tasks may include tracking target metrics / KPIs and assisting the TPM by providing in depth data analysis for executive reporting.
- Detail oriented & proficient in Agile development methodologies.
- 5+ years working as a Business Systems Analyst.
- Experience developing technical requirements.
- Experience working with cross functional teams.
- Large enterprise company experience.
- Financial Services industry experience is a plus.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?eKVBnpPjhpwTb2iW8BpBSQz