Atlas Real Estate, a Denver-based residential real estate brokerage and property management company with offices in Denver and Colorado Springs, seeks to employ a high-quality Property Manager. Atlas currently manages approximately 3,400 units of residential real estate and does approximately 40-60 transactions/month in its residential brokerage side of the business. Nine years ago, Atlas was by two individuals who have personally invested over $40 million in real estate and love the way investment properties change people’s lives.
Owners helping owners. Atlas Real Estate is not just another run-of-the-mill property management company. We understand how owners think, because we’re owners too! Understanding the rapidly growing market and what the client’s needs are as well as the importance of follow through for the client, the customer and company as a whole.
The Property Manager will report to the VP of Property Management Operations who oversees all revenue, expenses and operations for this department. Atlas is looking for someone who is self-motivated and used to accountability.
Would you describe yourself as:
o Someone who gets bored easily?
o Motivated to help others?
o Thrive in high-paced industry?
o Curious about how to buy and manage your own real estate investments?
o Passionate about creating a memorable experience for others?
If this is sounds like an exciting opportunity to learn to become an investor, and the job is a fit for you, we invite you to apply by submitting your cover letter and resume. Tell us why you are the right person for Atlas and what you can contribute.
- Resident communications – start to finish you are the main point of contact
- All aspects of showing, leasing, renewing and move-outs of the communities in your portfolio
- Rent collections – maintaining a good collections rate
- General supervision of all single-family & multi-family assets
- Varied hours including nights and weekends; an adaptable schedule
- Scheduling/working with maintenance personnel to insure the property is kept in exceptional condition
- Providing reports for the individual owner as well as the company.
- Some property management experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic Arizona leasing agreements, regulatory issues, terms etc.
- Network of Phoenix vendors, contractors, etc.
- AppFolio experience highly preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and other basic office technology
- Prior sales experience preferable
- High School diploma or equivalent (college graduate is a plus)
- Bilingual is a strong plus
- High-functioning multi-tasker
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must have the ability to problem solve
- Must be able to complete multiple tasks within a narrow schedule
- Must have and high attention to detail
- Must be system-oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must pass background check
- $50,000 – $65,000 total (breakdown: base salary with bonus structure)
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?CVZSAZ%2b0O0coNPuhmhibZAb