Atlas Real Estate, a Denver-based residential real estate brokerage and property management company with offices in Denver and Colorado Springs, seeks to employ a high quality Property Manager. Our hope is to train every manager to own real estate themselves and to teach them to think like an owner. AREG currently manages approximately 3,200 units of residential real estate and does approximately 40-60 transactions/month in its residential brokerage side of the business. The company was founded nine years ago by two individuals who have personally invested over $40 million in real estate and love the way investment properties change people’s lives.
Atlas Real Estate is not just another run-of-the-mill property management company. We understand how owners think, because we are owners. This position requires you to think on your feet and be able to switch gears with a moment’s notice. To take initiative in completing projects, possess organizational and analytical skills, and work well independently without micromanagement. Understanding the rapidly growing market and what the client’s needs are as well as the importance of follow through for the client, the customer and company as a whole. We believe in a proactive versus reactive management style. Atlas always wants to make sure everyone has a memorable experience.
The Property Manager will report to the VP of Property Management who oversees all revenue, expenses and operations for this department. As well as work closely with Colorado Springs Regional Manager and other property managers within the company.
Atlas is looking for someone who is self-motivated and used to accountability.
Primary Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Resident Communications (Start to finish you are their point of contact)
- All aspects of Showing, leasing, renewing and move outs of the communities in your portfolio
- Rent Collections and maintaining a good collections rate
- General Supervision of all single-family & multifamily assets
- Varied hours including nights and weekends; an adaptable schedule
- Scheduling/ working with maintenance personnel to insure the property is kept in exceptional condition
- Providing reports for the individual owner as well as the company.
- High School Diploma (College graduate a plus)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and other basic office technology
- Knowledge of basic leasing agreements, terms, etc
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to problem solve and complete multiple tasks within a narrow schedule
- Must be strong organizational skills and have high attention to detail
- Must have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and can pass a background check
- Understanding and prior use of AppFolio software (strongly preferred)
- Prior property management experience will be considered
- Prior sales experience preferable
- High-functioning multi-tasking
- Keeping a schedule
- Being system oriented and organized
- Bilingual is a strong plus
If this is sounds like an exciting opportunity to learn to become an investor, and the job is a fit for you, we invite you to apply by submitting your cover letter and resume. Tell us why you are the right person for Atlas and what you can contribute.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?kteJpayibv11B%2fqdnnnpzge