We are looking for an experienced legal assistant to join our growing team! Litigation experience is required, exposure to other areas (zoning, real estate, social security) would be preferred.
- Coordinate scheduling and calendaring of all court hearings, depositions, mediations, and all other events and deadlines
- Monitor firm calendar including all events and deadlines and providing reminders and follow-ups for attorneys and staff
- Manage files for litigation matters
- Prepare pleadings, discovery demands, discovery responses and other litigation documents at the request of the attorney
- Ability to prioritize work load based on deadlines
- Must have a minimum of 2 years litigation support.
- Must be highly organized and efficient
- Able to manage multiple projects and hit deadlines
- Able to jump into action with minimal supervision
- Experience with a case management system is preferred.
- Document management experience is required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QEUWeZsKYUqZNSl9CQ6OeQx