Do you possess excellent customer service and supervisory experience? Do you have great communication skills and the ability to lead and motivate a team? Are you organized, reliable and results oriented? If you have the drive to achieve excellent performance from your team that will bring sustainable business growth, this role is for you!
Work Schedule: Must be flexible to work Monday through Friday, between the hours of 6:00 am and 6:00 pm.
Opportunity to work remotely if not located in Scottsdale, AZ
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assist in the formulation of targets for individuals and teams
- Hire and onboard new employees
- Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed
- Devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated
- Measure performance with key metrics such as call abandonment, calls waiting etc.
- Ensure adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures etc.
- Keep management informed on issues and problems
- Prepare monthly/annual results and performance reports
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of Quality Call Center/Service Center Supervisory experience
- Tech savvy and adaptability to learn new systems quickly, with knowledge of telephone equipment and relevant computer programs including MS Office Suite products i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation procedures
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- A results-oriented approach
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and flexible to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Advanced analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to coach, develop, motivate, lead and build a rapport with a team
- 7 years of Quality Call Center/Service Center Supervisory experience.
- Professional industry designations desired.
- Flood experience is a plus as well.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?%2by1pS5HEbDViewjLoTJb3ww