We Are Hiring: As a community, we welcome all faiths, and are inspired by the mission and values of Ascension, to provide high-quality, compassionate, personalized care with dignity, especially to those in our communities who are most in need. This guiding vision is the cornerstone of who we are as a company: national, nonprofit and patient-focused.
Ascension is seeking a Ministry Formation Director to join our team in Tennessee!
What You Will Do: As an Associate with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to direct the development and implementation of programs, procedures and strategies for Ministry Formation that serve multiple constituencies within the market. You will lead, manage, direct and implement key initiatives, program, services and priorities within the Mission Integration Centers of Expertise (COE) of Organizational Workplace Spirituality and Formation as a ministry-wide function within an Ascension Healthcare or Ascension Solutions subsidiary to operationalize and achieve strategic Mission Integration priorities.
- Analyzes assessment of Formation goals and impact and develops annual plan for Ministry Formation that serves executives, directors/managers, associates, clinicians and board members.
- Directs Ministry Formation programs, projects, initiatives and services serving local ministry: design, planning, development, delivery, financial stewardship, and assessment.
- Participates as part of the Mission Integration leadership team in developing annual strategic plan(s) for Mission Integration.
- Prepares and analyzes departmental financial reports, financial analyses and budgetary reports.
- Fosters a culture of theological and spiritual reflection, ethical discernment, Mission and Values, and Catholic Identity within teams and areas of responsibility.
- Uses Mission Integration tools with ongoing theological reflection for the operational assessment and planning for mission integration
- Manages communications and keeps internal and external stakeholders informed about mission integration and especially Formation and Organizational Workplace Spirituality.
- Directs and coordinates a variety of mission integration projects and sub-projects and the linkages between them within the Organizational Workplace Spirituality and Formation Centers of Expertise in support of the strategic mission integration goals of the ministry.
- Contributes to the development of, leads, evaluates and facilitates mission integration plans of Formation and Organizational Workplace Spirituality initiatives and priorities related to the ministry market, regional health system or a specific ministry subsidiary.
- Evaluates mission integration performance and implements changes to better achieve service requirements and financial results.
What You Will Need: Education:
- Master’s degree in Theology, Spirituality, Divinity or Ministry required
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
- Five years of experience required.
- Ten years of experience preferred.
Why Join Our Team: Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care – including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
E-Verify Statement: This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Right to Work
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?M36wRmTx3%2fYxdxlDvkoy6Ab