Requisition ID: 46718 Title: Software Developer Sr Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: Naples, FL or Boston
Are you interested in being part of a development team building cutting edge web applications? Do you want your work to make a difference for surgeons and patients?
We are looking for a Sr .NET Developer to join our growing team. Our developers are tasked with developing and updating high profile client facing applications. You’ll be tasked with leading a development team which supports Arthrex’s high profile client facing quote and ordering portal and be supported by management who comes from the same software development background you do.
This role could sit at our offices in Waltham (Boston) Mass, or at our Headquarters in Naples, FL
Software design and development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for software development life cycle for both new applications and modifications to existing ones
- Participates in gathering user/customer functional requirements
- Analyze business process potentials for streamlining and improvements in efficiencies
- Meet regularly with applications team to solicit feedback on needs
- Participate in writing specifications for programming projects
- Documentation and change management of custom code
- Software testing and code review
- Project management
- Integration through service-oriented architecture
- Mentorship of junior-level software developers
- Technical leadership
- Software architectural design
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required
- 10 years in at least three of the following:
- Building and enhancing custom solutions using .Net/C#/Ruby
- Salesforce development experience (Visualforce/Apex)
- Mobile frameworks such as Xamarin or Apache Cordova
- SQL Programming
- Objective C Programming
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Any of the following certifications are a plus: SQL/C#/Ruby/Salesforce
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
- Experience developing applications that interface with SAP preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?vHgq76jj36%2fy4n%2fEKncYgwv