Requisition ID: 46812 Title: Lab Operations Analyst Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: INC- Naples, FL (US08) Main Objective:
The Lab Operations Analyst will oversee Arthrex’s proprietary comprehensive software system that provides consistent health care professional spend reporting and oversight, as dictated by the Compliance department. The position develops and administers training materials, training sessions, and field communications. The Lab Operations Analyst will develop and enhance departmental metrics and reporting as well.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve Lab Operations data by emphasizing easy data collection methods and accessibility so that data can be presented in a manner that supports managerial decision-making and interdepartmental reporting.
- Implement future releases and maintain training materials for training corporate and agency participants in using our internal and external proprietary software systems.
- Work along with the Compliance, Finance, Medical Education, Marketing, Meetings and Events and IT departments to successfully collect, calculate and report Lab related Health Care Professional spend to required departments and government agencies in accordance with all federal and international laws.
- Produce and maintain reports on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis regarding all aspects of usage.
- Responsible for full knowledge of and ability to maintain in-house born software system used for lab usage tracking.
- Documentation and assistance in creating standard operation processes for Lab Operations.
- Support with the annual budget and identifying budget variances.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors of Science degree in Business or Finance required.
- 1 year related experience working at an analytical capacity preferred.
- Experience in business planning, strategy development, and execution of solutions/programs in healthcare environments preferred.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
PC proficient, ability to use different database applications, strong MS office skills, especially Excel and Power BI.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YoougGHUlICFA3RK3DcYvQn