The Vice President (VP) of Marketing for Arrowhead Systems, Inc. is a marketing expert who takes responsibility for overall marketing results for the company. VP of Marketing oversees marketing strategies and efforts in order to strengthen our company’s market position and achieve desired business goals for all divisions.
- Develop and implement an annual cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness.
- Identify and plan differenetiated and impactful marketing strategies/materials.
- Build, manage, and coach marketing team.
- Implement marketing campaigns that meet business ojectives and drive leads. Monitor and improve when necessary.
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly.
- Direct and support market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data for short and long term market forecasts and reports.
- Work closely with the sales department to align sales and marketing startegies.
- Manage marketing budget and expenditures.
- Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communication channels.
- Provide quidance and ideas to organize marketing.
- Customer Oriented
- Goal Oriented
- Intellectual Horsepower
- Relationship Building
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar relevent field.
- Minimum of 4-7 years of experience in Marketing Director or higher role.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Experience implementing social media marketing strategy.
- In depth knowledge of market research.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s succcess.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Able to work independently, must have exceptional time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?wgEESL%2b1n1uYxNfjL7Tclwj