*Position:* Proposal Manager – Public Sector
* Job Description:* *Job Summary *
immixGroup has a full-time opportunity for a Proposal Manager – Public Sector. This position will be part of our Legal and Programs Team where you will have the opportunity to apply yourself as the subject matter expert on bids and proposals.
* What You’ll Be Doing:*
* Drive and manage the bids and proposal function to include leading cross-functional sales, technical, operations, marketing, and other resources, developing win themes, leading color team reviews, and creating professional content.
* Ability to manage and lead 2-3 large IDIQ proposal efforts in any given year.
* Expertly and rapidly edit, write, and format proposals for both complex and routine bids and opportunities.
* Coordinate with immixGroup partners, suppliers and prime contractors including Value Added Resellers and Systems Integrators to produce cohesive, responsive, and professional proposal packages.
* Manage proposal production and related time-sensitive logistics, ensuring the correct proposal format (electronic, hardcopies, font/style management), binding, and timely delivery.
* Analyze and report, regularly, key performance proposal metrics to include, for example, wins and losses.
* Provide post-award debriefs and analyses to management. Participate in post-award protests, as necessary.
* Create and manage a library of reusable forms and content.
* Drive the implementation and adoption of new proposal sale tools and automated systems.
* Define and implement processes and policies for major government proposal efforts and routine bids.
* Communicate with other peer professionals to develop and share best practices. Train internal sales teams on proposal function and requirements.
* Conduct all project management operations in a manner that is consistent with immixGroup policy and ethics standards.
* What We Are Looking For:*
* BA/BS degree or four years of military experience
* 3-5 years of federal or SLED proposal experience
* 5+ years of federal or SLED proposal experience can substitute in lieu of a degree or military experience
* US Person (citizen, green card holder or granted asylum)
* The Skills That Will Help You Succeed Even More:*
* Excellent written and oral communication skills to support proposal efforts that meet company licensing, branding, marketing, and legal standards
* Mid-to-advanced proficiency level using Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point
* Ability to communicate information and ideas clearly and effectively
* Fast learner of applications and technology
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Proven ability to manage multiple responsibilities and meet tight deadlines
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Strong organizational and time-management skills and attention to detail
* Proven record of developing, writing creatively, and winning proposals
* Excellent research and analysis skills, thorough in following issues to a successful conclusion
* Program Management training or demonstrated project management experience
* About immixGroup*
Since 1997, government agencies have relied upon [immixGroup]() supply the technology products they want through the contract vehicles and business partners they prefer. Our knowledge of the government acquisition process, ISO-certified business processes, and relationships with hundreds of hardware and software vendors and solution providers ensure you get reliable access to the products you need to complete your mission objectives. immixGroup is a division of [Arrow]() that was acquired in 2015. This division helps technology companies do business with the government.
* What’s In It For You:*
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* 401k, With Matching Contributions
* Paid Time Off
* Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
* Growth Opportunities
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
* And more!
* Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:*
$112,500.00 – $137,500.00Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
* Location:* US-VA-McLean, Virginia (Westpark Dr)
* Time Type:* Full time
* Job Category:* Legal *EEO Statement:* Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. [(Arrow EEO/AAP policy)]()
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?Kg361CnmnnqE5J0vy%2bc2Ywt