Arranta Bio is a rapidly growing and dynamic bio-pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO). Our vision is to be the best in class CDMO providing development and GMP manufacturing services to microbiome innovators within the pharmaceutical industry. Therapies focused on the human microbiome are exhibiting incredible potential towards revolutionizing disease etiology and associated medical treatments. Arranta Bio’s mission is to build a world class organization which provides microbiome bio-pharmaceutical innovators with a single source of supply from early process development through clinical and commercial GMP finished product.
WHO ARE WE
Arranta hires people who are committed and passionate to the goal of bringing life enhancing products to patients. We want top talent who will render ideas and a relentless desire towards accomplishing our mission; when a job becomes a passion, it makes you feel ALIVE.
Here at Arranta Bio, we embrace ALIVE – our core values that we live and breathe daily! We are Agile, Leading, Innovating, Value Creating, and Engaging.
We embrace our challenges as opportunities.
We are empowered to think and act.
We never settle; we strive to improve through purposeful creativity.
We build aligned teams who learn, grow, and deliver.
We are committed to building strong relationships.
Are you ready to come ALIVE with a daring and intrepid team? Don’t wait another minute; Apply today!
The Material Handler will perform and document daily warehouse/inventory operations safe and efficient manner within a regulated (cGMP) environment. Through cross training, they will become a subject matter expert in multiple areas within materials management/supply chain department such as shipping and receiving, GMP raw material inventory control, cell bank storage and cold chain of custody, logistics and distribution.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Follow cGMP procedures, retrieve documents from the document management system, complete cGMP documentation using good documentation practices
- Identify gaps in procedures. Collaborate with the management team effectively to improve procedures/processes and write new
- Initiate and close quality exceptions such as deviations expeditiously
- Work effectively with a cross functional team to complete investigations as necessary
- Interact with a wide variety of professionals from inside and outside the organization such as consultants, regulatory agencies, and vendors
- Mentor and train less junior associates in materials management and warehouse functions
- Work safely and effectively in areas such as shipping and receiving, GMP raw materials, inventory control, cell bank storage, logistics and distribution
- Safely operate all motorized equipment including forklift truck, electric pallet jacks, lifts, and company vehicles
- Alarm response and on-call responder
Experience and Skills
EDUCATION AND/ OR EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 years’ experience in a related or equivalent field is required, biotech and/or pharma GMP experience preferred
- This role will require lifting, bending and climbing.
- This role will require the use of ladders, rigging and portable lifting equipment.
- The ability to safely utilize pallet jacks and fork trucks is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is frequently required to stand; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- In the performance of the duties of this job the employee is required to travel occasionally, drive a motor vehicle.
- Communicate using telephone and e-mail.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?ywVuF6XeMb9NVCaF9qGJbgm