The UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter is the best-in-class, multi-mission performer used for combat assault, search and rescue, medevac, and firefighting missions. Your responsibility as the UH-60 Utility Helicopter Repairer will be to sustain the longevity and reliability of these aircraft, keeping them ready for tomorrow’s mission today.
In this role, you will be responsible for supervising and performing maintenance on Black Hawk helicopters to ensure that these aircraft remain safe and ready to fly. This includes all requisite inspections, service, and maintenance of aircraft and subsystems.
* Remove and install aircraft subsystem assemblies such as engines, rotors, gearboxes, transmissions and mechanical flight controls
* Service and lubricate aircraft and subsystems
* Prepare aircraft for inspections and maintenance checks
* Assist in diagnosing/troubleshooting
Some of the Skills You’ll Learn
* Engine disassembly and repair
* Repair of aluminum, steel and fiberglass airframes/coverings
* Fix hydraulic, fuel and electrical systems
* Preference in mathematics and shop mechanics
* Ability to use hand and power tools
Through your training, you will develop the skills and experience to enjoy a civilian career with aircraft manufacturers, commercial airlines, and government agencies.
Earn While You Learn
Instead of paying to learn these skills, get paid to learn. In the Army National Guard, you will learn these valuable job skills while earning a regular paycheck and qualifying for tuition assistance.
Job training for an UH-60 Utility Helicopter Repairer consists of 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training, where you’ll learn basic Soldiering skills, and 15 weeks of Advanced Individual Training. Part of this time is spent in the classroom and part in the field.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?DvjDPTF85WyKimRrRLT5Nwj