The Army National Guard uses powerful technology to collect information from foreign signals, and it’s the Signals Intelligence Analyst who makes it possible for the Guard to use this information to their advantage.
Analyzing foreign communications helps our military experts better plan our Nation’s defense. As a Signals Intelligence Analyst, you will intercept and analyze foreign communications; relay intelligence reports regarding combat, strategic, and tactical intelligence information; and study and locate radio signals to understand the tactics and organization of foreign military forces.
• Maintain analytical working aids and databases
• Assist in the emplacement, camouflage, and recovery of surveillance systems
• Prepare technical and tactical intelligence reports
Some of the Skills You’ll Learn
• Analyzing communications information using technical references
• Preparing technical and tactical intelligence reports
• Interest in working with radio equipment
• Enjoy finding clues that help answer questions
• Ability to remain alert doing repetitive tasks
Through your training, you will develop the skills and experience to enjoy a civilian career with government agencies like the NSA, the FBI, and the CIA, or other companies in private electronics and communication
Earn While You Learn
Instead of paying to learn these skills, get paid to train. In the Army National Guard, you will learn these valuable job skills while earning a regular paycheck and qualifying for tuition assistance.
Job training for a Signals Intelligence Analyst consists of 10 weeks of Basic Training, where you’ll learn basic Soldiering skills, and 18 weeks of Advanced Individual Training (AIT), which includes practice in operating radio equipment.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?4%2b1hd2XImboSzxI7RtM%2fdwh