Armedia is a technology company with 18 years of experience. We are a CMMI Level 3 systems integrator providing Business Process Management, Document Management, Electronic Case Management and Records Management services and solutions.
In a fast-paced environment, the Senior Software Business Analyst works with stakeholders from all business units and related third parties to define and document business processes and software requirements for case management, content management, and business information solutions.
A successful candidate will have a proven track record of both Business Analysis and Testing Skills but also skills such as:
- Management of junior BA’s.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Short learning curve.
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Define the business problem and primary objectives of new projects. Identify, validate, and prioritize the key business requirements.
- Rapidly analyze and model the business domain to create a complete picture of process flows and functional requirements and use-cases for the proposed solution.
- Facilitate and lead requirements gathering workshops both internally and externally.
- Create functional requirements in the form of user stories/use-cases.
- Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs , verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
- Work closely with Project Manager and Lead Architect to manage the requirements change management process.
- Evaluate potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open source components, and the system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements.
- Contribute to project plan timeline working closely with Project Manager and Lead Architect on the project.
Core Business Analysis Skills
- 8+ years of business analyst experience.
- 2+ years of development/cloud experience.
- Solid understanding of the SDLC proactively working with teams throughout the lifecycle.
- Demonstrated success of working in projects using Agile methodology.
- Identify and propose solutions for business needs.
- Demonstrated success collecting, analyzing and documenting use cases and requirements from various user groups.
- Demonstrated success of requirements lifecycle including: conducting analysis, achieving consensus, perform traceability, prioritization, verification, creation of formal documentation/deliverables, effective change control management.
- Evidence of staying in alignment with business sponsor, stakeholders, and management.
- Demonstrated creative thinking/outside-of-the-box on how best to support both internal and external customers.
- Acted as the liaison and customer advocate during full requirements lifecycle (analysis, documentation, development, and test).
- Proven ability to lead multiple user-focused, functional requirements workshops.
- Proven ability to provide knowledge transfer and end-user training
- Software testing as needed
- Proven ability to manage deliverable deadlines, assigning, reviewing and completing tasks for the project BA team.
- Ability to recognize and share with other project leads potential project opportunities and risks, as well as, manage and mentor junior BA’s on the project.
- Proactive Communication.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Decision Making.
- Note Taking.
- Effective Time Management.
- Sense of Urgency.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience working with one or more requirements gathering tools such as Jama Contour, CaliberRM, Rational, through which requirements are tracked, traced, and documented.
- Experience working with a test tool such as Contour, e.g.
- Experience with writing defects in JIRA.
Experience and Education
- Significant Enterprise Content Management (ECM) experience is strongly preferred.
- MS Office including MS Project and MS SharePoint
- Technical experience strongly preferred.
- BA or BS degree
Note: FDA or HHS experience required.
Armedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is dedicated to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?pk0ox%2fR%2f93RjKedWBFZDGgz