Ark Infotech Spectrum focuses on innovative and practical delivery of services to meet the critical IT missions of its clients.
Our team is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge, and experience across technologies that we bring to each project we handle. We understand the importance of nurturing relationships.
We are committed to serving our customers with a wide range of information technology consulting services and solutions with guaranteed satisfaction, friendly and professional service, during convenient hours of operation, and resulting in a great onsite/offsite experience
ROLE: MAINFRAME ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT (ZOS)
TYPE OF HIRE: FULL TIME
* Extremely familiar with IBM z/OS operating system
* (OS 2.2, 2.3, 2.4,2.6)
* Strong Experience on z/OS Datacenter Migration
* 10+ years hands on Mainframe Architecture knowledge and building new environment
* Experience in Coordinating with multiples Vendors and application teams to complete the upgrades
* Deep expertise on mainframe configuration and performance of DASD, VTL, TCP/IP, z14/15 hardware, coupling facilities. NTP time sources, etc.
* Addressing Technical Show-stoppers during Datacenter Migration
* Strong Network architecture understanding and integration to external systems (FTP, SFTP, MQ, Web services)
* Business knowledge and Application understanding
* Knowledge on z/OS Data Replication Strategy
* Experience in mainframe LPAR builds, cloning,
* Extensive Knowledge z/OS Mainframe configuration and setup
* Work Experience with other open systems architecture
* Experience with Microsoft Project, executive communication, project progress/status expectations, and reviewing deliverables
* Migration details sharing which includes server hardware, software, and operating systems data gathering
* Experience Data center migration projects
* Experience in leading mainframe upgrade projects from design to implementation
* Evaluate and review new mainframe, storage, network physical and logical design requirements and correlate with the recommendations provided by architects/vendors and address any gaps, when necessary
* Review and certify the proposed project timelines and estimates, milestones and deliverables out of the assessment phase
* Capture risk and gather the mitigation plan
* Technology discussions about installations, upgrades, and maintenance
* Coordinating the testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively
* Generate, publish and communicate Project progress
* Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable compliance, codes, and regulations.
* Assist in writing the DR steps from storage replication process , IPL and proper sequencing for DR the Evaluating technology risks in order to develop a disaster recovery process and testing
* Validate the archival or decommission plan existing mainframe
* Reviewer for technical scope in contract with client and subcontractor
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Z/OS, Parallel Sysplex, SMPE, RMF, SMF, WLM, Understanding of System z architecture, zOSMF
WE ARE EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?wpK4VGMlkQsOI0Ba9o8AiAs