Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Specialist
Aristeo Construction, one of the nation’s largest full-service general contractors, is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our Accounting team. If you have a strong Accounting background, are internal-customer and compliance driven, and have the desire to provide exceptional quality to a dynamic organization, then we would like to hear from you!
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the billing process.
- Process all owner invoices timely and accurately, including all required sworn statements and waivers.
- Provide assistance and training on all Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable systems while maintaining good working relationships with Project Managers and others from Operations.
- Responsible for the subcontractor payment process (pending, waivers, and payments).
- Prepare invoices for approval and coding.
- Post journal entries (cash receipts, misc. income, transfers, etc.) as required.
- Assist in making collection calls on accounts receivables and receive incoming calls on supplier payments.
- Complete project close out items (retention release, waiver, warranty, etc.).
- Assist with maintenance of vendor database, including collection of W-9 forms.
- Administer check requests as directed by Controller.
- Maintain positive business relationships with suppliers, owners, subcontractors and customers accounting contact.
- Create an organized filing system and maintain all filing requirements while complying with all internal reporting requirements.
- Comply and assist with audit requests and procedures when needed.
- Complete month-end and year-end procedures timely and accurately.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Crystal Report Writing is preferred
- Knowledge of Viewpoint software is preferred
- 3-5 years accounting experience
- Associate Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Aristeo Construction is one of the nation’s largest full service general contractors, offering our clients comprehensive construction solutions in the manufacturing, commercial, industrial, higher education, and energy markets. We also boast one of the largest self perform workforces in the state, with experience across seven different skilled trades. This combination sets us apart and allows us to better exceed unique customer expectations regarding project scheduling, efficient workflows, out-of-the-box ideas, and value-engineered solutions. We are known for our culture of safety, integrity, respect, quality, and a dedication to doing the work right.
Why Choose Aristeo:
Aristeo has been voted by our own employees as one of Metro Detroit’s and the Nation’s Best & Brightest Places to Work for six years in a row – a designation that highlights our commitment to employees and creating a family-friendly and rewarding culture. Join the fun with our tight-knit team at our many company events and volunteer opportunities. In addition, Aristeo offers employer-paid benefits, competitive salaries, ongoing professional development, and opportunities for growth.
If you want to be part of something BIG, then join our growing Aristeo team!
Candidates must be currently eligible to work in the U.S. without further visa sponsorship. Aristeo is an EEO employer.
Livonia, Michigan, United States
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?epParQgY%2fueoaSkOPv%2f6GQn