A new tab will open
We are hiring several Senior HVAC Mechanics to work in the Jacksonville, Florida and the surrounding area. They will performs commercial maintenance, diagnosis and repair of refrigeration systems in grocery stores and other businesses.
- Perform service to the stores refrigeration systems
- Diagnose refrigeration systems and perform necessary repairs resulting in 100% customer satisfaction.
- Provide Refrigeration or Fixtures project support by coordinating with the General Contractor and customers on the project, as needed to ensure a timely and quality completion of the projects
- Support a safe and clean work environment and follow company procedures
- Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards
- High School diploma or GED
- 8+ years of commercial refrigeration HVAC experience; Supermarket experience a plus
- Knowledge of refrigeration, electrical and microprocessor control systems
- Knowledge of single systems, parallel racks systems, display cases and walking-in boxes
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to locate and repair leaks on racks of single units
- Ability to operate smartphone technology, hand tools and power tools
- Able to read instructions and blueprints and follow safety procedures
Must have a valid Drivers License & reliable transportation
Legally eligible to work in the US
Pre-employment background screening (criminal, drug screen and DMV) is required for all positions
Senior HVAC Mechanic Benefits Package Includes:
• Top industry pay and weekly direct deposit
• Generous travel per diem
• Outstanding Health Benefit Package
• Generous paid holidays, vacation and sick days
• Matching 401k Program
• Life Insurance
• A paid referral program
• Training and Career Growth Opportunities
ARC Services Group is proud to be one of Jacksonville’s leading mechanical, electrical and plumbing services. Our experienced team is prepared to tackle complete project renovations and new construction projects from the ground up.
We offer challenging projects, outstanding benefits and training opportunities.
COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH US!
Arc Services Group are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, minorities, veterans and the disabled to apply.
To Apply: Click Here