Interim CAE with a publicly-traded company.
Summary – Interim CAE
The Interim CAE will be responsible for leading a team in providing independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve operations. You will help the organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The assignment will begin immediately and is expected to last 6 months, but could be longer or shorter depending upon my client’s needs.
Interested Candidates May Apply With The Below Information
- Current resume
- First available start date
- Hourly rate
Responsibilities – Interim CAE
- Lead a team in conducting Sarbanes-Oxley audits for all locations
- Lead all aspects of audit cycle including audit planning, execution, and reporting
- Identify resource requirements and maintain oversight of internal and external resources
- Maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage personnel in multiple locations
Requirements – Interim CAE
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting
- Active CIA, CPA, CFE, CISA, and/or CRCM
- 20+ years of audit experience, including prior audit experience with a Big 4 or national public accounting firm
- Expertise in regulatory auditing standards including IIA International Professional Practices Framework and Sarbanes-Oxley
- Executive level communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Prior experience reporting to the audit committee of a publicly-traded company
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YA9oLha38bKiXzSgUFnBCAy