Job title: BI Qlikview Analyst
Location: NYC, NY
- 8+ years of experience in Qlik View reporting.
- Analyze business requirements from diverse business domain and build new/enhance BI/Reporting solutions.
- Strategize and plan technical design for complex BI/Reporting solutions and socialize them with the business stakeholders, product owner and other technical groups.
- Design logical and physical data model using BI tools (Tableau | Cognos) to standardize data sources for visualization/reporting.
- Leverage modern data preparation tools i.e. Tableau Data Prep | Alteryx to build and automate data flows for complex business data blends.
- Design intuitive and creative visualization (dashboards/reports) in Tableau | Qlik that reflects key business metrics with limited clicks.
- Schedule batch jobs or reports through Tableau | Qlik server or via windows task manager
- Install/Configure and maintain BI platforms (Tableau, Qlik, Cognos) for periodic upgrades, maintenance and backup/restore tasks.
- Plan and execute user acceptance test(UAT) for BI/Reporting solution while collaborating with the business stakeholders and product owners.
- Manage & organize work through Jira, participate in sprint planning and scrums to execute Business intelligence development backlog
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?L50QYonlxrj5C7rAdIP7ZAf