- Performs clerical tasks to support timely escrow closings and title recordings.
- Conducts title research to compile chain of title.
- Creates title files and prepares endorsements and supplemental documents.
- Investigates and interprets tax records in order to determine tax liability.
- Creates title files, documenting all research.
- Provides customer service to customers and field escrow offices.
- Interprets and acts on instructions from customers and title officers.
- Searches title plant records compiling chain of title.
- Uses research to create and maintain files, records and reports.
- Audits calculations and legal documents for accuracy.
- Communicates recording information and prepares legal property documents such as endorsements and supplementals.
- Examines and interprets tax and assessment reports, follows title practice regarding the issuance of title commitments, policies, endorsements and guarantees, and property price endorsements.
- Communicates professionally with all customers.
Shift: 11am to 8pm, Overtime as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient typing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability Research information from resources
- Be driven to learn
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?R58%2bdFpR%2bqhydSF6U1yDtAy