Our Long Island-based client provides managed IT services for clients across all sectors nationwide. They offer consulting, design, installation, support, and maintenance across all of our clients’ IT needs. Their goal is to combine smart design with a passion for getting it right.
They take great pride in giving their clients the peace of mind that comes from knowing that they don’t have to worry about their IT. They are a quickly growing company looking for an experienced Director of Operations.
The right candidate will have experience in Management, Systems Engineering, Networking, and be able to impact the entire IT operation, including Managed Services, Engineering, Helpdesk, and IT projects. Coordination with our Project Management and Integration teams is also essential to the success of this role. Ability to organize, document meticulously, and work closely with vendors, in-house stakeholders, and customers is a must. We are looking for a leader who will take pride in their work, show initiative and go the extra mile to ensure that our operation is as smooth as possible, and our clients are serviced in the best way possible. In return, Lerner Solutions will provide a rewarding learning environment with a great opportunity to learn and further your knowledge and career.
- anTypical Daily Responsibilities:
• Strategy for and execution of day to day IT Operations
• Explore, understand, and take action to ensure department SLA and KPI compliance is met at all levels
• Planning for departmental growth, around both internal and external resources
• Handle high level service/support escalations
• Oversee Helpdesk, Projects, and IT Field Service teams
• Manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Develop and maintain strong SOPs around internal and customer-facing goals
• Respond to business-critical emergencies both during and after business hours
• Develop system life-cycle plans
• Enhance inter-department business automation around procurement, billing, reporting, and analytics
• Develop and maintain business relationships with key client stakeholders
Technical Experience & Skills Required:
• 3+ years in a senior management roll, preferably with a Managed Services Provider
• 7+ years of progressive IT network-related and systems technologies
• Strong interpersonal skills for internal and external resource management
• Microsoft Server & Cloud based Azure or AWS
• VMWare, Hyper-V
• Active Directory, Group Policy & User Profile Management
• Knowledge and experience configuring Networking/Switching hardware
• Cyber Security Strategic Planning
• Excellent troubleshooting, attention to detail, organization, communication, and customer service skills.
• Ability to efficiently multi-task, adapt and stay calm under pressure to any changes or client emergencies.
• Ability to gain buy-in from internal stakeholders and motivate continued team growthd runs sales activity like their own business.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?epParQgY%2fuep74qDUjUgEwn