If you are qualified and interested in applying, please email your resume to Khalaney at and a good time and number you are available for a quick phone call to discuss the role.
POSITION TITLE: System Administrator
LOCATION: Washington, D.C. (Remote)
TERMS: Direct Hire with Client
PERKS: 3 Weeks PTO
CLEARANCE: Top Secret/ SCI Required
CERTIFICATION: CompTIA Security+ Required
Our federal customer offers an opportunity for talented, motivated individuals to support systems used at the highest levels of the executive government. The ideal candidates will be motivated, self-starters with great communications skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leverage Microsoft’s RemoteApp solution to provide remote applications to end-customers across the enterprise network.
- Configure third-party applications as virtual applications within RemoteApp and ensure 100% functionality for customers.
- Work with customers to identify business needs and translate those needs into functionality provided using Microsoft RemoteApp.
- Work with Hyper-V and VMWare virtualization to support the RemoteApp platform as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience using Microsoft SQL
- Familiarity with leveraging F5 BigIP load balancing solutions a plus.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, or other related scientific or technical discipline is preferred.
- Position requires one to five years of relevant experience supporting projects of similar size, scope and complexity.
- Relevant experience can be substituted for education.
- Position requires an active TS
- Perform regular checks and conduct troubleshooting as necessary on Microsoft Skype servers.
- Design, deploy, integrate and maintain Mobile Device Management (MDM) systems.
- Configure and maintain complex on and off premise messaging platforms.
- Design, deploy and maintaining Emergency Notification System in a multi-site environment.
- BA/BS and minimum 6 years’ experience required.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or . – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?o3zZA%2bUD6SG51%2boMYhWfzQi