Are you a Senior BSA with strong experience in Big Data and AWS and looking for your next opportunity to dig into consumer data? If so, please reach out to Kelsey Mash at to learn about this opportunity!
No C2C at this time.
Sr Business Systems Analyst:
12 month contract
Minimum 5 years of experience supporting Big data engineering, data platforms and analytics. This role would be focused on supporting data engineering.
• Extensive experience defining tables and KPIs, profiling data, forming and confirming hypothesis via data analysis/research, conducting user interviews, gathering and summarizing requirements.
• Some experience with Consumer Data (examples – Clickstream, engagement, marketing pixel, communication email/push/.. etc.). (Most digitally focused retailer, app, social or services companies would have this.)
• Strong SQL skills
• Working knowledge of big data processing tools and technologies (spark, Python, Scala, Kafka, kinesis, AWS S3, EMR, etc.)
• Diligent documentation practice using Jira, Confluence other documentation tools.
• Experience working with AWS or open source powered big data engineering practices.
• Good communication skill, and ability to handle multiple work tracks
• Strong SQL – Snowflake/Databricks/Athena/Hive
• Confluence, Jira, Excel
• Working knowledge – spark, Python, Scala, Kafka, kinesis, AWS S3, EMR
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or . – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?wfxUwLLL06IcXe4mtUB0VAb