Are you an individual that wants to help transform healthcare? Do you have experience leading strategic projects, partnering across business units, and align a multi-organizational digital experience? If so, Apex Systems is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst who is ready to jump into a new organization and take on their next challenge in the Portland, OR area.
Please send updated resumes to
*No C2C at this time*
The main function of a Business Analyst is to perform business analysis on all aspects of technology and business improvement projects, focusing on stakeholder analysis, requirement development and management, and Acceptance testing. Assist and/or lead identification and clarification of innovative business solutions related to divisional strategic goals, in alignment with corporate strategy.
- Assist and/or lead identification and clarification of innovative business solutions related to divisional strategic goals, in alignment with corporate strategy.
- Utilize appropriate analysis tools and techniques to deliver cost effective solutions which meet business needs and improve efficiencies.
- Participate in developing both the Business Analysis Practice and Business Analysis Framework to support definition and delivery of business value, including the writing and updating of Business Case documents.
- Assess and document business value propositions and maintain a focus on the value proposition throughout the execution of each business improvement project.
- Foster partnerships with customers and business partners in various areas of the company to both ensure their needs as stakeholders are identified and represented and encourage improved business analysis practices.
- Establish and document business processes.
- Set up project and work breakdown structures.
- Track project budgets and expenditures, monitor transaction controls and costs against budgets.
- Works on wide range of assignments that are complex, up to and including Enterprise-wide assignments.
- Often defines procedures or identifies innovative solutions for how to complete analytical tasks.
- Is a primary driver of collaboration on project teams.
- Influences decision-making and actively engages with project leaders, sponsors and key stakeholders to ensure optimum business value delivery.
- Regularly acts as a mentor and role model for other analysts.
- Demonstrated communication, facilitation, and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrates and acquires analytical skills and learns company procedures and policies.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Strong knowledge of design techniques and principals involved in production of drawings and models.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) preferred;
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or . – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?q8cATcQJF4tD%2bictynCgvwd