Job Opening: IRVINE CA!
Real Estate Specialist PM.
We are seeking a 5G Small Cell Real Estate Project Manager to work in the Irvine CA area. Please read below and submit your qualified resume and contact details to Kathryn Fulton:
- Provide support for the SoCal Small Cell team to get 5G sites from search area to Real Estate Complete milestones.
- Ideal candidate needs to have full understanding of the site acquisition process (candidate selection, zoning, planning, leasing, permitting, etc).
- Interface with Regulatory team members, RE specialists, PMs and vendors.
- Proactively interface and drive behavior from external & internal teams involved in the real estate process so that scope of work, documents and approvals can be obtained on a timely basis.
- Weekly deployment calls with all the SAQs working on your project is expected.
- Tools such as FUZE SPM and SiteTraker must be kept current with latest project status notes and comments.
Day to day responsibilities:
Drive all projects forward, partnering with SAQs to make sure site walks and candidate lockdowns occur in a timely manner, ensuring candidates are ranked and selected quickly, negotiating favorable lease terms, ensuring zoning and construction drawings are made quickly and accurately (DRM process), ensuring building permits are achieved, and that the Regulatory team has the appropriate paperwork to get clearances. Attend regular meetings with peers and management to review project status, discuss best practices/process improvement. Regular staff meetings are also attended.
Expectation is that the candidate is familiar with 6409, planning, zoning, real estate leases, shot clock, etc.
To apply, please submit your qualified resume and contact details to Kathryn Fulton:
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or . – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QPoIpR8FdV6yDuTNdcgi5Qf