The Project Manager is responsible for the management of a variety of projects within Engineering. Using a professional project management skill set, the project manager will manage scope, schedule, budget and quality for projects such as new cell site construction, large scale cross functional projects which deploy new technology as well as construction of Data Center.
SECTION TWO: JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage site construction and connectivity, ensuring appropriate distribution of workload across the construction process. Including Site Acquisition activities, lease negotiation, public relations, zoning, permitting, and planning activities necessary to start cell site construction.
• Responsible for managing capital and expense budgets including forecasting, cost to complete, and budget management facilitation associated with all assigned projects.
• Manage large scale cross functional projects from initiation to closure in the areas of new technology deployment, data center infrastructure upgrades and cell site conversions.
• Ensure that planned site modifications (microwave overbuilds, tower analysis, channel adds, sectorizations, etc.) are completed to grow network, improve network reliability and/or quality.
• Responsible for managing capital and expense budgets associated with all assigned projects.
• Ensure all regulatory and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance before and after projects are completed.
• Manage external vendors and resources including general contractors and other contractors as appropriate including site development firm, NEPA (National Environment Policy Act)/SHPO (State Historical Preservation Office) vendors, RAN Vendors, tower crews, deployment vendors, etc.
• Support fellow team members and cross functional groups. Help drive the Dynamic Organization culture.
SECTION THREE: REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
• 5 years of Project Management experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• .Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
• Good presentation skills required
• Ability to work in a competitive, fast environment with multiple priorities
• Travel Required
SECTION FOUR: PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Project Management certification preferred (PMP)
• Prior experience in the construction of communication networks preferred
• Prior experience with zoning and planning preferred
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or . – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?xs3sJNDoiA%2fuT0VUNhCWBAo