Are you passionate about Transportation and Logistics products? Are you familiar with the workings of the “last mile” of transportation?
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2 nd largest IT Staffing firm, has multiple opportunities for Product Managers to join an integral, large-scale project! Candidates will be a part of new and groundbreaking opportunity that involves having an international mindset and an understanding of logistics for a reputable and global retail organization
Role: Product Manager
Duration: Contract to hire
Location: Remote until covid
Highlights of Product Manager Opportunities:
- Projects: Replenishment, Distribution, Transportation, Omni Channel project
- Priorities: Apex Systems is looking for a candidate who is comfortable with fulfilling Business Analyst type tasks and owning the specific product they are assigned to. This person must a high level of understanding and passion for product management and working with International Teams.
- Methodology: Working in an enterprise Agile environment utilizing Scrum and SAFe principles
- Requirements: 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager in an international capacity, focusing on logistics/transportation. Bilingual skills are appreciated as this role is supporting the International business unit.
- Additional Perks: Apex offers multiple training programs, including a webinar series with access to 30+ PDUs, and certification prep and courses for any PMI Certifications; weekly pay, healthcare benefits, 401K, stock purchase program, and additional career support through a Career Coaching/Mapping Program and Corporate Discounts.
- How to apply? All qualified candidates send resumes to Hunter Ratcliffe, Technical Recruiter with Apex’s Bentonville office
Project & Team Overview of Product Managers:
- Transportation: Working with all the complexities that revolve around trucking/freight and figuring out solutions to these issues.
- Distribution: Figuring out the most efficient/ cost effective way to handle their distribution channels in international markets.
Pluses of Product Managers:
- This Team has the freedom to work flexible schedules based off the hours they put in.
- Working with one of the largest logistics companies in the world.
- Fast and exciting work environment that will challenge you to think outside the box on critical issues.
*To sign up for job alerts via Apex, visit itcareers.apexsystems.com . You can also access lots of good articles and podcasts/trainings on job searching, resumes, interviewing, networking, LinkedIn profiles via *
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or . – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?cPspzGHb0reefj0EPX3Wsgs