Apex Systems is looking for Maintenance Mechanics in the Anaheim, CA area!
**For immediate consideration please send an updated copy of your resume to Alyssa at with “Maintenance Mechanic Anaheim, CA” in the subject line**
The Production Maintenance Mechanic-3 is responsible for the performance of manufacturing process equipment in the plant. Work is of a technical nature where decisions are made within limits and guidelines of general practices and procedures but where minimal supervision is available to handle unusual situations.
- Repair most manufacturing and facility equipment.
- Assesses problems with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Interprets blue prints and schematics.
- Understands electrical circuits and PLC’s.
- Uses all standard tools of the trade.
- Follows code and regulatory requirements.
- Practices and follows safety requirements.
- Completes documents as required by department guidelines
- Practices and follow safety requirements.
- Complies with all SOP’s and GMP’s
- Good English communication skills, oral and written.
- Good level of interpersonal skills required to effectively interact with others.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Comprehension of mechanical part functions and ability to cross-reference manuals.
- Relatively high level of analytical (troubleshooting) ability in situations where the problems are somewhat complex.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Comprehension of advance mechanical and or electrical concepts and drawings.
- Comprehension of advance pneumatic and hydraulic concepts and drawings.
- Comprehension of advance engineering concepts and drawings.
- Comprehension of advance electrical components, PLC controls and ladder logic.
- Proficient in the use of machine shop equipment (lathes, mills, presses, welding, etc.) However, if claiming to have these skills, proof of training in use and safety is required.
- Intermediate / advance typing and computer skills. Use of word processing and database software (Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.)
- Use of current CMMS Training can/will be provided.
- Use of CMMS package or SAP preferred.
- Adherence to company policies, regulations and procedures.
- Adherence to policies, regulations and procedures of regulatory agencies.
- Flexible schedule is required to address the needs of the department.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or . – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?8yptlZGfKSZiL1L3ykCeOAr