Apex Systems has an immediate need for a ERP Support Specialist for our direct end client. This ERP Support Specialist is responsible for developing and supporting solutions for the various financial systems used by the organization.
- Field incoming problem tickets from end users to resolve application and software issues within Oracle E-Business Suite and other software applications used.
- Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue using task tracker system.
- Escalate and work with Internal Oracle team and/or third-party support as needed.
- Record, track, and document the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, and end users.
- Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Identify and learn appropriate software applications used and supported by the organization.
- Maintain knowledge bases and frequently asked questions resources on to assist in problem resolution.
- Perform testing and validation of applications during preventative maintenance, including the installation of service packs, patches, and software upgrades.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Experience with troubleshooting and support principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
- Recent support or implementation experience on modules such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Inventory, Order Management or Purchasing within a major ERP application (Oracle e-Business Suite, SAP, Great Plains, Peoplesoft, JD Edwards, etc.) is preferred.
- Able to develop and interpret technical documentation for training and end user procedures.
- A working knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL is preferred.
If this is a position you are interested in, please send a copy of your most updated resume to
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or . – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?3Vt70PYrW2W5gY5XiIOGOgy