The Oracle EBS Analyst is Responsible for developing and supporting solutions for the various financial systems used by the organization.
- Designs customizations and extensions within the Oracle E-Business Suite System
- Designs and supports integrations between the Oracle E-Business Suite system and other systems within the company.
- Works closely with applications developers, applications support specialists and business users to identify opportunities for improvement of business processes through automation and custom software development.
- Provides solutions for complex software problems for existing applications.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or Computer Science or closely related equivalent required.
- At least one year of progressive work experience in implementing, configuring, supporting or programming within a major ERP application (Oracle e-Business Suite, SAP, Great Plains, Peoplesoft, JD Edwards, etc.) is preferred.
- A working knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL is required.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time and use computer keyboard and/or mouse, while viewing computer screen.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or . – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?wfxUwLLL06IoCQ%2fyQWCYnQb