Des Moines, IA
If interested please send resume directly to
Candidate will act as a lead in providing application design guidance & consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technologies, tools & designs.
- Must have previous experience developing in CRM online.
- The focus of our effort is to remediate code to follow out of box guidelines & utilize PCF technology for custom capabilities that must exist.
- Because of our approach with this project, the candidate must be familiar with the technology stack that supports previous versions Microsoft Dynamics CRM, including Visual Studio and the SDK/API.
- Must understand how to customize the app, including, but not limited to customized plug-ins, workflows, reports, & entities in order to remediate the application code.
- Other skills preferred are build & deployment processes associated with CRM Dynamics, and knowledge of TFS / GIT as a source code and build tool. Resource will be involved in activities that support the entire Software Development Lifecycle.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or . – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?mMoDYmYF%2b%2f1LF06gBvPdUQa