Are you passionate about Business Analysis and Waterfall methodology?
Do you have experience as Business Systems Analyst supporting Waterfall projects in a Banking or Financial Services environment?
Apex Systems is looking for a tenured Business Systems Analyst to join a team focused on emerging technologies in the Commercial Lending space in the Columbus, Ohio area.
Qualified and interested candidates please reach out to Kelly Lehman at for more details.
Title: Business Systems Analyst (Waterfall)
Location: 100% REMOTE
Contract: 18 months+
**Must have recent/current WATERFALL experience. This program is 100% Waterfall**
- Perform analysis of business issues, provide recommendations for possible solutions, work with Business users and IT project teams to drive decision making and define requirements for application development, ensuring that business needs are being met.
- Complete documentation for business requirements which guide application development efforts, working closely with the development teams and business teams to ensure successful implementation of business requirements.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the business requirements process used to define requirements for systems projects, assist with the definition and negotiation of project scope and create appropriate scope documentation.
- Analyze opportunities to improve application reliability, provide recommendations for possible solutions, and work with IT and Business partners to implement solutions that enhance application and infrastructure reliability.
- Perform analysis of compliance vulnerabilities, work with IT and Business teams to eliminate vulnerabilities, support internal and external audit related activities. Communicate project status and escalates issues as needed.
- 5-10 years of experience in business analysis of product and/or software development
- Experience with waterfall and Agile development methodologies is highly desired – this project is waterfall but will interact with other Agile project teams.
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to develop a detailed work plan to ensure project success
- Previous background with Asset Finance is highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to organize and facilitate large cross functional meetings
- Perform thorough requirement interviews with project stakeholders
- Ability to document project issues, risks, assumptions and requirements
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve issues
- The ability to analyze and develop business scenarios and use cases
- Consistently deliver project status and time tracking regularly to management
- Conduct comprehensive requirements reviews with project stakeholders, development and QA teams
- Good reporting and excel skills
- AFS Vision
- Commercial lending knowledge and prior experience
- Understanding of financial services and upcoming trends
To apply directly to this position, please reference job number and email Kelly Lehman @
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or . – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?WbJ4YEKIAfrsjWVmEyg62wc