Apex Systems has a new opportunity for an enthusiastic Account Manager in Philadelphia, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ! This is a great way to get your foot in the door with a globally recognized delivery brand.
Please find the details below and send in your resume to apply!
About the Role:
Despite being a worldwide company, we recognize that the path to success originates from a strong local presence, delivering to our users the best local restaurant selection, one of our main differentiators. The Account Managers are embodying this strategy, by driving the development of speci?c cities / areas, with a strong focus on restaurants. This role is a rare opportunity to help grow the platform in Northeastern US with a strong sense of ownership and have a direct impact on the success of one of the company’s fastest growing markets and drive a step-change in the evolution of the food delivery business.
The Account Manager role requires a mix of relationship management and sales skills. This role is focused on post-sale relationships with small-to-medium businesses to deepen the relationship to increase retention and grow revenue. Account managers are critical to retaining our highest value accounts, ensuring new partners are successful on the platform, and consulting partners who have the potential to grow.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as an ambassador of the company’s mission, brand, and product
- Track merchant KPIs and OKRs to understand their success, issues, or opportunities
- Proactively maintain communication channels with partners via email, phone, and face-to-face meeting
- Partner with our Operations and Sellers on managing the relationship, issues, and questions of merchants
- Excel in hands-on vendor management and training of new merchant features or products
- Build processes and standardize best-practices within merchant success and your territory
What You’ll Need:
- 2-3 years of experience in account management, B2B sales, business development, marketing, entrepreneurship, or consulting.
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to clearly frame a value proposition and ask the right questions to be able to overcome objections to gain commitment from your accounts
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, and get in the weeds with our highest value partners
- Able to work autonomously with minimal oversight, and ready to tackle different initiatives and adapt to a constantly changing work environment.
- Flexibility to travel across the region to meet with clients
- Contributor to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users
- Excellent communication, multilingual is a plus
- Proficient in Google Suite or Microsoft Office, and a CRM tool (Salesforce preferred) or SQL is a plus
If you are interested, please send an updated resume and availability for phone call to Tammi Mendiola at
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or . – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?d6px1HJYfSPhxxBjwCEedAq