We are always looking for talented, hardworking individuals who want to become leaders within our company.
The ideal candidate would be bilingual and have good organization skills with an interest in the service industry.
The primary duties include coordinating:
- Verifies, records and relays information from personnel in the computer system and other records.
- Develop delivery routes and maintain contact with drivers throughout the day. Collaborate with technicians to modify daily routes to accommodate the needs of customers.
- Monitor radio frequencies, prepares reports, to enable supervisor to plan, control and validate expenses
- Keeps all areas in office neat and clean
- Follows all company policies and procedures as set forth in the Employee Handbook
- Communicate, via telephone, radio, and in person in a courteous manner and maintaining composure while communicating with irate and/or irrational people to obtain necessary information
- Update and maintain client records in Quickbooks, as well as other logs and filing systems.
- Responsible for staying up to date with current today’s schedule, and informing admin team
- Extensive interaction with customers relating to call-ins, dispatching work orders in a timely manner, ensuring that special instructions are recorded. Review dispatch system and driver assignments to ensure all locations are dispatched and that detailed information on assignment is relayed and completely understood
- Route/activity. Notify drivers of assignments and direct their activities. Update database on all dispatched moves. Tracking and documenting relevant activities
- Your own customers; maintain existing accounts and develop prospects for new accounts.
- Professional collaboration and coordination with vendors, subcontractors and government agencies
- Ensures Client needs and commitments are met
- Reporting problems with trucks. Demonstrate a positive impact by promoting safety in decisions and actions to ensure compliance with DOT regulations
- Ensures all additional costs for services rendered are accepted and recovered
- After the initial training period, qualified to take call-ins from customers, dispatch them appropriately. Answers telephones, assisting citizens in need by gathering information using a multi-line phone system using the internet and QuickBooks system to enter and retrieve information.
- Performs other such duties as are necessary for the efficient operation of the business as defined by the senior dispatcher on duty and/or management. Performs additional duties as reasonably requested by Management, especially during down times
- Operates computer systems and accurately inputs data
- Be able to pass an administered typing test with a minimum typing speed of 35/45WPM
- Mathematics skills are essential – Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Comprehend and follow verbal/written instructions
- Utilizes 10-key calculator, multi-line telephone system, copy, fax machines and computers
- Demonstrates conceptual thinking, strong planning, coordinating, and multitasking abilities.
- Office environment, low physical activity, some light lifting.
- Good vision and depth perception required
- Excellent organizational, leadership and interpersonal communication
- Detail-oriented and work effectively under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision. Ability to work in tandem with the support team. Must be able to work with groups or alone. Cooperates with all team members to provide the best possible service to all internal and external customers
- Recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve routine problems in a timely manner.
- Provides quick and pleasant customer courtesy, service, and satisfaction. Must be able to maintain a smile and courteous disposition toward external and internal customers. Ability to establish and maintain a professional atmosphere for employees, clients and customers.
- Bring energy, enthusiasm and a positive attitude to the job
- Customer Service Representative: 3 years
- Logistics: 3 years
- Knowledge of local geographic market
Starting pay is commensurate with work experience.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?vHgq76jj368XkGFwa172RAv