SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At CareMore, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies specializing in providing senior Americans a complete and pro-active health care experience, it’s a powerful combination. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
The Nurse Practitioner is responsible for managing patient care and treatment in collaboration with the physician. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Performs health assessments and preventative health measures within prescribed guidelines and physician instructions.
- Orders, interprets and evaluates diagnostic tests to indentify and assess patient¿s clinical problems and health care needs.
- Discusses case with physician. Formulates and documents care plan. Prescribes medication or other forms of treatment.
- Participates in On-Call program which may include after-hours, weekend and holiday calls and visitations.
- MS in Nursing; 1 year of related experience with clinical emphasis for nurse practitioner; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Current unrestricted RN license and NP license in applicable state required.
- For CareMore business units, satisfactory completion of a Tuberculosis test is a requirement for this position.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Apply Now >
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.
EEO is the Law
Please use the links below to review statements of protection from discrimination under Federal law for job applicants and employees.
- EEO Policy Statement EEO is the Law Poster EEO Poster Supplement-English Version Pay Transparency Privacy Notice for California Residents
Anthem, Inc. is an E-verify Employer
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?vHgq76jj36%2bhv7pkIwTh2wv