SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At HealthCore, Inc., an independently-operating subsidiary of Anthem, Inc. and a health services research firm, it’s a powerful combination. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
We are currently seeking a highly experienced Principal Scientist researcher and methodologist to provide senior leadership and oversight to health services, real world evidence/late phase, and/or early phase research teams in the areas of research design, clinical insight, and/or health care business insight.
At this time, Anthem will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- Serve as senior scientific leader and provide subject matter expertise (research design, methodology, clinical, and/or health care industry/business) for externally funded and internally funded research studies, developing and supporting the execution of innovative research valued by clients.
- Lead and support the scientific study design and development of client proposals, protocols, statistical analysis plans, reports, presentations, and publications, focusing on the interpretation of results and translation of results back to stakeholders.
- Lead and support the scientific, methodologic, and clinical development and direction of the research teams, including new product and services development and support.
- Promote the company’s research expertise in client meetings.
- Provide scientific mentorship to members of the research teams.
- Conduct and support independent research, publish research findings, present at professional scientific meetings, and engage with various external professional societies/organizations/boards.
- Lead and support company-wide initiatives, including those with enhancing or enriching our data environment.
- Requires an MS, PhD, PharmD, or equivalent advanced degree and 10+ years of experience in health services research, clinical research, pharmacoepidemiology, biostatistics, or related field; PhD, PharmD, or MD preferred. 5+ years patient care experience preferred.
- Consulting, clinical, federal, payer, biopharmaceutical, or related experience preferred.
- Strong research background that includes study design and analytical skills, ideally with knowledge of pre-approval and/or post-approval research.
- Record of publication in peer-reviewed scientific journals preferred.
- Relevant experience in conducting research using health plan administrative databases (pharmacy and medical claims) preferred.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions. – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?CVZSAZ%2b0O0eu8OebXGaODQb