SHIFT: Day Job
THIS POSITION IS OPEN TO WORKING FROM ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES/REMOTE
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
- Developing tactical plans to implement the company’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) machine learning strategy to increase internal company performance, develop new products, and gain competitive advantage.
- Ideal candidate may have:
– Strong experience as an applied research data scientist with existing in one or more of the following fields: – clinical informatics, causal inference, deep recommender systems, or deep time series forecasting.
-Expertise in common data science techniques including Regression, Classification, Time series, Deep Learning, Data visualization.
– 5+ years with Python and 3+ years with SQL (any dialect) and/or Spark
- Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
- Research techniques may include statistical, modeling, machine learning, and data mining.
- Recommends solutions to new and complex problems, develops innovative strategies, quantifies the competitive performance of the organization’s operations and/or markets, evaluates the potential impact of changes and reports on economic forecasts that affect the industry.
- Collaborate and publish research in high impact peer-reviewed scientific journals or external conferences to make significant contributions to the AI community.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.) or equivalent degree and 8 or more years of experience; or any combination of education and experience in configuration management, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Ph.D is highly preferred
- Computer vision and NLP are a plus
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?CVZSAZ%2b0O0e2EEFF2%2f5NGwb