Extensive administrative support to cover, but not limited to, travel arrangements (flights, hotels), expense reports, and other support duties as requested by leadership team. Serve as office receptionist for visitors.
- Greeting and directing visitors to the appropriate parties/meetings
- Provide administrative support to multiple senior executives
- Coordinate /Manage busy calendars, schedule meetings, and maintain agendas for CEO & CCO
- Expense management for CEO & CCO
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage calendar entry including all milestones (global cultural events, supply, marketing, sales, compliance, payroll dates, holidays, expense submission dates, training, team birthdays and work anniversaries etc.…)
- Package/Mail delivery management; Receive and distribute daily mail/deliveries/couriers. Manage outgoing packages as needed.
- Develop and execute office opening and closing checklists
- Manage office inventory and ensure day-to-day operations run smoothly; ensuring that the office is well-maintained, organized, and secure
- Overall office logistics lead
- Field and route calls and inquiries to appropriate party with discretion
- Manage and update company website and online databases
- Prepare and submit company invoices
- Maintain a tidy office by ensuring that the kitchen area is clean (clean refrigerators/bar areas regularly, ensure that coffee supplies are adequate, etc.). Manage third party cleaning service.
- Field general questions, inquiries, and requests from the team
- Management of social media planning/calendar mapping
- Partner with team on all PR activity with 3rd party agency
- Community outreach and introductions on behalf of brand
- Tracking/leading all gifting
- Lead on database management
- Lead on weekly team calls starting next week
- Presentation Prep – Help create presentations and general prep/formatting of presentations
- Coordinate and execute company-wide events, functions, and promotional materials
- Key members of event production team
- Influencer outreach
- Additional tasks and projects as needed
Requirements of the EA/Office Manager:
- This role is NOT remote
- 5+ administrative office experience
- Have a solid understanding of Windows Suite, i.e., Outlook (calendars, invites), PowerPoint, Excel, Expensify, general overall comfortability with IT and general office, i.e., copying and distribution, prep/mailings/shipping/FedEx and meeting coordination.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; clear, polite phone voice
- Must be polished and poised in demeanor and casual business attire
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Have experience working with multiple executives, have the ability to prioritize, possess a sense of urgency, and be proactive and resourceful, possess high professional standards, focus, and team dedication.
- Strong ability to work independently with little direction
- Excellent time management skills
- Collaborative, positive attitude with eagerness to learn and assist where needed
- Possess a solid, flexible workability, exhibit a positive problem-solving attitude and no ego, with a sense of team and desire to function well in a fast-paced work environment critical to brand’s success
- This is a salaried position, and the critical nature of this job may require extended hours, evenings, and weekends.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?ClHc5OEqhJNLjEYyxxrVEQh