Anderson Dahlen, Inc. is a market leading contract manufacture of capital equipment in the Food processing, Pharmaceutical processing, Industrial process and Vacuum process equipment markets. We have a long history as a family owned, privately held, values-based company of approximately 300 employees and growing. Our team manufactures and distributes products to our customers worldwide. We are looking to add a motivated individual to our manufacturing team.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
This is a hands-on position that is responsible for buildings, grounds, machinery, and general maintenance. Trouble shooting, repair and preventative maintenance.
– Good understanding of hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical systems.
– Provide proper preventative maintenance on all building features and all equipment.
– Perform, as needed, preventative maintenance work orders on support equipment generated in the maintenance module. Support equipment includes dryers, temperature control units, grinders, process temperature controllers, vacuum pumps, loaders, etc.
– Inspect and repair building and equipment, as necessary.
– Work with outside contractors on building and equipment maintenance and upgrades.
– Order components and equipment required to meet departmental needs.
– Maintain records on repairs and all preventative maintenance.
– Complete and maintain any department related paperwork or electronic data in an orderly and timely manner.
– Repair machinery and auxiliary equipment as needed.
– Assist in the installation of all new machinery and removal of old machinery.
– Ability to work independently.
– Strong problem-solving skills
– Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple tasks
– Must be able to understand, enforce, and comply with all plant safety rules and regulations.
– Must be able to stand, sit, walk, and other physical tasks.
– Good communication skills.
– Displays a positive attitude and a strong desire to learn and grow.
Paid Time Off (PTO) Health Insurance Dental Insurance 401K with Match Profit Sharing Program Long Term Disability Insurance Optional Short-Term Disability Employer paid Life Insurance