As a sales executive, you will be responsible for the sale of AMSYS’s Security and Integrated Solutions services and consulting offerings to prospective and current clients. Promote the AMSYS value proposition to technical solutions and demonstrate our operational expertise. The successful AE builds and manages long term customer relationships/partnerships with target and managed accounts, and seeks out, qualifying and closing new sales opportunities. Responsible for customer satisfaction. Obtain and close sales on a monthly basis. Seeks to expand the depth and breadth of Amsys offerings within an account and enjoys the benefit of delivering managed services solutions to customers.
Recommends solutions and links customer objectives to total value solution and competitive advantage. Applies knowledge of competitor’s business strategies, IT solutions to favorably differentiate AMSYS from them.
Prefer this individual to have Solution selling in one or more of these integrated technology competencies: Network Technologies, Cloud Services, Physical Security, Audio Visual, Nursecall systems, Structured Cabling, other Digital Technologies.
Results of a successful AE
- Builds partnering relationships with the assigned accounts to drive the penetration of the Security and Integrated Systems and Services offering.
- Maintains frequent face-to-face contact with the customers who most directly influence penetration. Actively listens, probes, and identifies concerns. Addresses concerns. Understands the customer’s business. Develops credibility, loyalty, trust, and commitment.
- Keeps management informed of progress and account status. Calls for assistance from the manager to keep the sales process moving. Updates the Sales Process in the CRM.
- Demonstrates technical knowledge by influencing the specification if an RFP is desired or matching the proposal to provide value to the customer.
- Under direction, teams with colleagues on individual projects based on account assignments and value created for the customer.
- Is a firm believer that you make the best deal when the customer wins
- Develops relationships with internal operations and administrative staff to ensure customer satisfaction, and effectively and efficiently address issues.
Benefits of Working for AMSYS:
- Working in an environment that has the energy of a “start-up” but has the benefit of a progressive growth organization with over 17 years in business.
- Large Portfolio of solutions to sell; not getting “pigeon-holed” into a single technology
- Ability to offer full-partnering/managed-services solutions to your clients that allows you to build residual income
- Leadership opportunities
- An executive staff that is experienced and is excited about helping you reach your goals
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering or equivalent experience of more than six years.
- A minimum of two (2) plus years of consultative progressive field sales experience in a highly complex sales process preferably in the A/V/Security/IT industry.
- Excellent initiative and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence the market at key levels. Technically savvy
- Understanding and Proficiency with CRM systems
- Demonstratable skills with Word, Excel, BlueBeam
- A proven track record of sales success
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?d6px1HJYfSMQUopPjGPtYAq