Please send resume in Word format if you are interested in this Sr. Business Analyst (D365 Manufacturing) opening in Irving, TX 75038. Salary for this role is in the $90K to $110K (some potential flex) range, discretionary bonus + AWESOME benefits.
If you are not interested, please forward to your network. AMS Staffing offers referral fees should they be hired.
Job Title: Sr. Business Analyst (D365 Manufacturing)
Location: Irving, TX 75038
Salary: $90K to $110K (some potential flex) range, discretionary bonus + AWESOME benefits!!!
Term: Permanent / Full-Time Role
Please reply with an updated resume in Microsoft Word format
The Sr. Business Analyst’s role (D365, Manufacturing) is to serve as a business and functional analyst, leading and participating in ERP projects. This role will be the Manufacturing functional analyst, becoming an expert in business processes, particularly those processes within D365 Business Central. The primary focus of this position will be on manufacturing activities, Direct-To-Garment (DTG) assembly orders, and related processes. Duties will include analyzing, designing, implementing, supporting and optimizing business and system processes for operational efficiencies and to support corporate objectives.
- Five years of experience as a techno-functional lead with ERP systems, specializing in light manufacturing applications.
- Expert level experience with assembly, light manufacturing, and contract manufacturing functionality within ERP systems.
- Expert level expertise with business process design and refinement.
- Expert level experience with functional design, configuration and process alignment with a detailed understanding of ERP concepts and module functionality.
- Thorough understanding of ERP processes and best practices with solid knowledge of recommended ISV’s.
- Supply Chain, Warehouse, and Manufacturing experience in both B2C and B2B industries.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, solutioning, testing, and training.
- Experience supporting scan guns and other IT equipment used in the manufacturing area.
- Experience with Business Intelligence, specifically designing and testing Power BI reports and dashboards.
- Industry experience in consumer goods, i.e. Apparel, Backpacks, Headwear, Accessories, or other similar business experience with multiple product variants.
- Best practice knowledge with regards to Accounting and Supply Chain processes.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to juggle multiple high priority initiatives.
- Sense of urgency and ability to effectively prioritize.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team-oriented and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Five years of experience as a techno-functional lead with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (previously MS Dynamics NAV), specializing in assembly and/or manufacturing.
- Experience as a functional lead on multiple ERP implementations, one full life cycle implementation of MS Dynamics 365 Business Central (or Dynamics NAV).
- Expert level experience assembly, light manufacturing, and contract manufacturing functionality within MS Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Expert level experience with functional design, configuration and process alignment with a detailed understanding of D365 Business Central concepts and module functionality.
- Expertise with personalization and configuring role centers / tiles in Business Central.
- Experience with DMS Insight Works extensions.
- Direct-to-Garment experience.
- Experience with Power Apps and Power Automate.
- Experience with licensing and royalties.
- Certifications in Microsoft Dynamics.
- Six Sigma or APICs certifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO
- Serve as a manufacturing functional analyst for the Irving TX warehouse.
- Work on site at the Irving TX warehouse at least 50% of the time.
- Ensure successful delivery of ERP projects, providing business value, streamlined processes, and efficiencies, specifically for manufacturing and contract manufacturing.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on streamlined processes and efficiencies, particularly for assembly and manufacturing. Business and technical requirements analysis, solutioning, testing, and training.
- Coordinate with the Microsoft partner and ISV partners on supporting, solutioning, and implementing supply chain initiatives for efficiencies and streamlined processes.
- Perform functional testing and facilitate user acceptance testing and training. Support inventory processes including cycle counting and physical inventories.
- Perform time studies with efficiencies and streamlined processes in mind.
- Manage software development lifecycle for approved supply chain development activities, including support, enhancements, and integrations.
- Coordinate cross-functionally with the various business units, both Accounting and Operations.
- Communicate regularly with business stakeholders.
- Support IT Controls, including Functional and User Testing Signoffs and Security / Segregation of Duties.
College diploma or university degree in the field of business administration, supply chain, computer science, or management information systems and/or 3 years related work experience.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?RG5w3cIptCpkr6G93sxfswn