The Customer Service Manager Role
This role leads the customer service team to deliver world-class customer service. We have a fast-growing business and raving customers. We now need to scale the customer service team to keep up with business growth, support new channels, and maintain our strong connection with our customers. The work can be grouped into these categories:
- Speak with customers
- Develop Customer Service Representatives individually and the team as a whole
- Improve processes and performance
- Monitor, analyze, and report performance data
- Contribute to the leadership of the department and company
- 3+ years of experience in customer success working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- 1+ years people management experience
- Impeccable communication skills
- Ability to analyze data, identify issues, and implement process improvements
- Demonstrated ability developing training programs and onboarding new employees in a streamlined manner
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to multitask
- Excellent time management skills
- Project management experience that includes contributing ideas to operational programs, helping to define roadmaps, and working with a team to implement strategic initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Experience in E-commerce, retail or CPG brands preferred
- Hire, lead, and grow a team of Customer Success superstars dedicated to delivering quality to our internal and external partners
- Create shifts, schedules and manage overtime of hourly employees
- Review processes, propose efficiency improvements and implement process improvements
- Track process KPIs and metrics to show improvements over time
- Identify workflows and processes to streamline communication and operational efficiencies
- Create, review, and update SOPs
- Act as a change agent, systematically driving continuous improvement and operational excellence methodologies and change
- Extract and analyze data from Zendesk and Shopify for use in analytics and metrics to support decisions
- Implement data collection mechanisms in areas where additional data is required for process analysis
- Create and manage process and training for encouraging sales in all customer communications
- Train the staff using best practices in upselling, customer satisfaction and brand promotion
- Motivate the team through the development of short-term rewards or other creative incentives in order to meet financial and other business KPIs.
- Conduct 1:1 meetings with Customer Success team members and provide coaching, mentoring, and constructive feedback
- Regularly review Zendesk transcripts and tickets to confirm consistent and satisfactory customer service
- Monitor YOTPO reviews and the customer fulfillment experience
- Process customer returns and manage return inventory
- Subsidized group health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement plan (401k) available to eligible employees
- Up to 15 days per year of paid time off
- Paid holidays off
- Store discounts
- Team lunches, outings, and parties
You have led customer service teams to achieve great things in a call center environment. This is not your first rodeo. You’re a master with tools such as Zendesk, Shopify, and Google Sheets and use them to discover improvement opportunities for your team. You have a teachable way. You take talented CSRs and make them special. You empower your team to deliver world-class service. Customers rave.
You operate with a high degree of structure and skill. You’re fairly analytical and have a strong drive to master and complete any and all assignments. You have a temperament that allows you to work with routine or repetitive tasks and like that many functions are predictable, systematic, and scheduled. But since product operations can be a people business too, you’re also socially approachable and somewhat outgoing. In short, you get things done and play well with others.
AMMD is a game-changer in the health and wellness industry. We live by our mission of empowering people to take back their health by providing them with the tools to understand the root cause of their symptoms and to live the solution. We are committed to delivering the highest quality in everything we do, and we are looking for a candidate with the same drive and commitment to excellence.
Some Important Information
How to get your application noticed: Apply online here or our website (). We want to see a terrific resume, and anything else that showcases your work and how you write and think. Show us what you’ve done and how you can do it for us.
Location: This is a full-time, in-office position in our Austin office. We’re currently working from home to comply with a stay-at-home order, but will soon be moving to our new office in south Austin. The office is located near I-35 and Slaughter in the Southpark Meadows area.
Verification: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?RzVBsu2CNtY%2fNc9oBRwjDwa