Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and managing inventory and inventory operations. Experienced individual who assists the Logistics Manager with the development, implementation, and maintenance of the procedures and protocols in regard to proper logistics coordination.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain and create daily monthly yearly inventory counts/reports for 2 businesses.
• Tracks analyze and correct inventory discrepancies.
• Work with Logistics department manager and employees to resolve inventory issues.
• Process/analyze defective material (MRB).
• Maintain shortage report and shortage tags.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
Must have background that includes knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques
Working knowledge of inventory management
Experience working with Oracle a plus
Knowledge of raw materials and production scheduling
Knowledge of quality control programs, planning and organizing
Attention to detail, decision-making
Strong communication skills, verbal and written
Show ability to solve complex problems individually and quickly
Proficient using Excel and other Microsoft programs.
High School diploma, 1-2 years of previous experience in a manufacturing, logistics coordination environment.
1-2 year’s experience with SCI or related experience with another company.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?ClHc5OEqhJOVbAXpYm5ixgh