Step into an instrumental role. Help conduct the smooth operation of a fast-paced-and friendly-financial planning office. Work as an employee of an independent advisor franchisee with a financial advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial. Assist in daily business operations.
Assist financial advisor(s) and associate financial advisor(s) in managing and organizing office work flow with an emphasis on creating and delivering a unique client experience that defines and differentiates the practice. This position will consistently follow high standards of business and professional ethics and legal and regulatory requirements when dealing with others and/or performing work activities.
This role provides client relationship support through interacting directly with clients and through acting as a liaison to answer client questions. The role will also perform other practice management tasks relating to client service as needed. Responds to ad hoc requests, coordinates/tracks projects and/or manages business-as-usual projects such.
Responsibilities – Will change over time to meet the needs of the practice and can include other duties as assigned by the advisor(s) and Operations Director.
Business Management – 30%
- Answer questions and provide readily available information to clients, if requested and as allowable, as it relates to servicing their accounts
- Maintain files and records in accordance with the records retention policy
- Prepare summary of client accounts and notes for advisor review and use in client meetings
- Perform other allowable duties as assigned by the financial advisor(s), associate financial advisor(s) and Operations Director.
Client Care – 70%
- Call clients or prospects to set up meetings or appointments
- Call clients to request specific information pertaining to their accounts
- Attend client meetings and prepare summaries if necessary
- Answer unsolicited calls from prospects to schedule appointments
Required Qualifications and Skills:
Key Traits of a Successful Client Service Associate
- Direct attention to detail and organization
- Effective communication with clients and other advisors/staff
- Effective and efficient time management
- Polite and clear phone manner
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to adhere to rules and regulations as stated and required by advisor, Ameriprise Financial
- Ability to support and provide guidance for compliance within the advisor’s practice
- Positive attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow
Education and Other Designations:
- College degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in financial services preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year based on experience
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?kD%2boqxWZLdDKlGdQvSAunwk