ATD is a Technology Provider located in Wheaton, IL. We are seeking an individual who possesses our core values. We call our core values our ABC’s, but they are all but an elementary understanding of who we are and who we strive to be as humans. Always do the right thing. Be committed. Challenge the status quo. We are more concerned with the person than the qualifications on the resume. This position is an integral part of what we do here and will require a proactive, highly resourceful, and organized individual to enhance and join the nucleus of our company. If you think you are the right choice, let us know why in your cover letter.
We are seeking a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage client prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
This is a Full Time Permanent position that pays generously on initial sales as well as commission on monthly revenue. If you earn the sale, we share the profit! ATD serves as a client advocate, ensuring the proper provisioning of cloud, Internet, data, mobility, voice, and managed services along with other technologies from best-in-class service providers.
Products and Services are related to:
- Carrier Services, Network Services, SD-WAN
- Managed Security, Internet Continuity Solutions
- Hosted-Premise-Hybrid Telecommunications, UCasS, CcasS
- Various telecom and data products
- Other Technology services that we offer: Mitel Communications, Ruckus Wireless, Axis Security Cameras.
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- 2-5 years of sales Industry experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- IT-Carrier-Service-WAN knowledge/experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the client needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Highest level of Integrity
- Can Do, Will Do attitude.
- Do the Right Thing. Always.
- Do Whatever it takes.
- Trustworthy and Honest, even when it hurts.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledgeable in the telecommunications / technology field.
- Self-starter, we are serious about this one.
Competitive Salary 23 paid days off
Commissions Life Insurance
Bonuses Health Insurance Assistance
Residual MRC Retirement Planning
Vendor SPIFFS Manufacturer Training
Two Weeks Paid Vacation (Year One) Teleworking
If you think you are the right choice, let us know why in your cover letter.
Carrier Service experience is a requirement.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?UO46q7c3dMzir1KTj5Y0qQk