Title: Business Developer Manager
Job Type: FT
Location: Des Moines, IA
Interview: Either Web Cam or In Person
Business Developer Manager
Join ATC – American Technology Consulting as a Market Director, Business Solutions. In this role, you’ll work as an entrepreneur in a team environment with unlimited earning potential. Your responsibilities will be challenging. Your level of empowerment will be high. Your days will be fast-paced. We are open to training an experienced technical staffing salesperson to help us grow our expanding IT and Business Solutions offerings.
- Develops sales plans/approaches. Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to secure new business. This includes sales calls, competitive analysis, marketing campaigns, attending trade shows and follow up activity coordinated within that plan/approach.
- Facilitate the effective presentation of our Business Solutions offerings in order to broaden our penetration into new and existing accounts.
- Meet regularly with the VP of Sales to review/coordinate sales efforts to ensure continued focus and success in meeting and exceeding individual sales activity and revenue targets.
- Collaborate, with internal SME’s to identify, qualify and prioritize consulting opportunities.
- Work closely with customers to understand their requirements, map those to Company’s service offerings and propose differentiated solutions.
- Establish very strong working relationship with Consulting colleagues and the executive leadership team to ensure the assembly of winning coalitions of resources.
- Build new and leverage existing relationships at new and existing clients across relevant roles including CIO, CTO, VP’s and other influential “mobilizers” within target accounts
- Responsible for identifying, prospecting, and securing business opportunities to support new revenue growth. Develop and implement sales strategies for new account prospects, focusing primarily on higher-margin prospects and new business.
- Must have a technical sales background and competencies.
- Minimum of 3 years proven outside direct sales experience with focus in consultative and solution oriented sales approaches. Preferably Engineering or an IT discipline.
- Proven experience in developing sales strategies, conducting cold calls, closing techniques and pricing proposals.
- Ability to call on the highest levels of decision-makers in an organization with confidence for the areas represented.
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, highly competitive, deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated individual who exhibits sense of urgency in all sales and service-related activity.
Life at ATC
At ATC we keep an eye on the future, innovate continuously, and integrate disruptive technologies into breakthrough solutions. This is how we partner with companies to move them forward and help them win.
Where you work is as important as why you work. We are committed to an employee-centric atmosphere that drives fulfillment and encourages an enriching and collaborative culture of advanced and engaging professionals.
Check out our video –
Training & Development:
Impactful trainings, including SAFe courses, and ongoing development are just a morsel of our capabilities. Explore them all.
See opportunities available for you –
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?aTyxERJ1WLjDF6cGF9apBgt