To profitably operate the restaurant within the practice and procedures established by Company operations. Having sole charge responsibility for the restaurant.
- P & L responsibility to include forecasting of sales, controllable profit, and making adjustments as business conditions indicate
- Ensures product quality at all times and presents an appearance of cleanliness in the restaurant and the team.
- Manages the hiring and developing of restaurant personnel.
- Maintains applicant tracking as per federal requirements.
- Develops and maintains an acceptable level of sales.
- Manages restaurant cash control by making bank deposits and maintaining an accurate restaurant change fund.
- Reports and controls restaurant inventory through established inventory systems.
- Maintains sufficient stock by ordering, receiving and accounting for all supplies (dry goods, perishables and certain items of equipment).
- Utilizes a preventive maintenance system, ensuring adequate repair of buildings and equipment as needed.
- Ensures adequate staffing by scheduling and using manpower controls systems.
- Maintains and submits daily/weekly/period-ending/special reports as requested.
- Projects a professional presence in the restaurant community by being active in community and civic projects.
- Attends special meetings as schedule by the Area Manager.
- Conducts restaurant meetings at least twice each period for purpose of planning, training, and reviewing operations/management procedures and policies.
- Responsible for maintaining all hourly personnel files in accordance with federal, state and local law.
Minimum qualifications needed to perform essential job functions
Must be capable of exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Physical Demands of the Job
Minimum qualifications needed to perform the essential job functions:
- Consistently carries products/boxes and miscellaneous weighing no more than 70 pounds.
- Occasionally climbs ladders to roof to check A/C exhaust fan.
- Consistently operates registers, calculator, Norand, Fastfax, mail and product.
- Consistently handles product preparation.
- Consistently hears to communicate with employees, customers and suppliers.
- Consistently kneels to utilize proper lifting procedures and to open safe.
- Consistently lifts for product preparation, stocking and inventory.
- Consistently pushes to open and close door to store and storage shed and office as well as cooler and freezers.
- Consistently reaches for product preparation and serving customers and for training.
Physical Demands of the Job (con’t)
- Consistently sees during all activities.
- Rarely sits during the preparation of report and bank deposits.
- Frequently stands during serving customers and training.
- Frequently stoops to pick up supplies and trash.
- Consistently talks to employees, customers, suppliers and company representatives.
Machines, devices, tools, etc. used in job performance and the conditions in which the job is accomplished.
Fryers, batter tables, ovens, hot plates, steamwells, drink systems, corn carousals, cash registers, calculators, drive-thru communication systems, warmer lights, circuit breakers, filtering machines, car (drive to bank), ladders.
- The employee is subject to inside environmental conditions; protection from weather conditions, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
- The employee is subject to both environmental conditions; work activities occur both inside and outside.
- The employee is subject to extreme cold; temperatures below 32 degrees for periods of time more than one hour.
- The employee is exposed to hazards which includes a verity of physical conditions, such as moving mechanical parts, electrical current, exposure to high heat of chemicals.
- The employee is subject to one or more of the following conditions: fumes, odors, dust, mists, gasses or poor ventilation.
– Health Care
Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, and Short Disability
– Bonus Plan
– Paid Vacation
Looking for Bilingual Speakers
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QPoIpR8FdV5VWDhScMcSmwf