American First Finance (AFF) provides retail merchants across the U.S. with consumer finance solutions that allow their shoppers to make purchases of goods and services when, where and how they want!
As an Area Sales Representative (ASR) at American First Finance (AFF) you will be responsible for promoting American First Finance’s program(s) to retail partners in your area. This position is designed for a self-starter with a high level of confidence in selling to businesses. The solutions you sell will allow merchants to attract more customers to their business and increase their same store sales. Once a merchant has signed up with AFF, the ASR will be an important part of successful onboarding of the merchant and will help to provide education and training to the merchants as the first step in forming an ongoing relationship. In your existing book of business, you will offer strategic advice to the business owner or manager to become a value-added resource to them for continued store growth. The ASR should be proficient at cold calling and making cold presentations to business owners. Additionally, the ASR will provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting to their management related to sales projections and goal attainment.
Join the AFF team and enjoy amazing benefits including:
- Top-Notch Healthcare
- Competitive Pay
- Career Advancement
- Diverse, Collaborative & Fun Work Environment
- Pet Insurance and more!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Sell to business owners by listening to their needs and educating them on how American First Finance can help them capture additional customers and increase same store sales.
- Effective and efficient use of AFF’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- Create, foster and grow relationships with existing clients by ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through your regular interaction with the merchant.
- Call on an average of 3-5 stores a day; signing up and average of 20+ merchants a month based on experience level.
- Develop, build and maintain a sales pipeline; cover assigned geographical area with potential of multi-state sales over time.
- Be accountable for meeting and/or exceeding establish sales goals.
- Schedule and attend appointments with your ISR’s clients, and their staff.
- Assist company’s ISS’s with targeted Merchant’s requiring support and training.
- Other duties as assigned
- High energy, great organization skills and uncompromising Integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- 1 year minimum of proven sales experience or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving measurable goals
- Excellent face-to-face selling experience a must
- Must be a self-motivator and willing to create your own sales pipeline.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and collaborate with internal constituencies, such as Marketing, Training, Trade, and
- Sales Operations to achieve corporate objectives
- High sense of urgency and customer service orientation
- Ability to thrive in a highly driven culture that is performance based, fast paced, and results oriented
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and follow up.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and car insurance for travel within assigned region.
- Experience in a commission-based sales environment based on a combination of cold, warm and hot leads
- Extensive experience in B2B sales presentations.
- Extensive experience in retail consumer finance, and/or merchant services
American First Finance Core Values
Servant Heart: There’s no place for egos here. Customers and colleagues come first. Serving their needs and driving their engagement is our success.
Embrace Change: That’s not fear, that’s excitement. We see change as core to our survival and our ability to manage change as a prerequisite to new opportunities that can allow us to learn, grow, and do more.
Walk the Talk: We do what we say we are going to do and maintain the highest standards of performance for ourselves and others, at all times, always doing the right thing.
Dare to be Different: We are adaptable, creative, and courageous, like entrepreneurs willing to take the necessary risks to innovate and make things better. We challenge the status quo. We seek out different ideas and perspectives as a means of expanding our ability to think and do more.
Get Stuff Done: We do whatever it takes to get the job done right. We inspect what we expect, take ownership of our actions, and operate with a sense of urgency in everything we do.
No Drama: We control the things we can control with a mindset to find solutions while minimizing complaint. We are all here for the same purpose, empowered to be the best we can be so that our purpose to deliver great products and services to more customers can be fulfilled.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?d6px1HJYfSNFBtv2WSJBwwq