A Real Estate Agent plays an essential role in a real estate transaction. In this role, you will advocate for your clients by understanding their preferences, representing them when negotiating a sale and assisting them with every detail of their home purchase and sale. Real estate is an exciting industry that is constantly evolving, and we need someone who is creative, enthusiastic and willing to think outside of the box to give their clients the best real estate experience possible.
You would fit this role as an Entry-Level Real Estate Agent if you love to come up with creative solutions to make yourself stand out in a thriving real estate market. As this is an entry-level position, prior real estate experience is not required. We will provide you with training and resources to prepare you to become a successful agent. Real Estate offers a lot of independence, so if you are a self-starter and enjoy flexibility, this position could be a good fit for you.
Real Estate Agents receive compensation based on their transaction volume. When a sale or purchase is achieved, you will receive a competitive commission. The more sales you close, the more commission you earn. Real Estate Agents often earn more than $100,000 a year, but it can take a couple years to reach that goal as you build your client portfolio.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
As a Real Estate Agent, you will…
* Help clients price their property and get it ready to put on the market
* Stay updated on your local real estate market so you can offer clients an accurate comparison of home sales in their area
* Arrange home showings and open houses
* Advertise your real estate services to the local community
* Represent your clients’ best interests during contract negotiations
* Communicate with clients regularly and check in on their needs
* Create marketing strategies so clients can sell their home quickly and profitably
* Develop strategies to obtain referrals and build your client portfolio
As a broker, we will…
* Walk you through the process of obtaining a real estate license
* After obtaining your license, we offer training, resources and support to help you become the best real estate agent you can be
* Accommodate a flexible work schedule to help you establish a healthy work/life balance
* Offer competitive compensation rates
About American Destiny Real Estate Services
American Destiny Real Estate Services has a solid reputation of experience, skills, knowledge and service that can help opens doors for our sales associates and lends respect to the entire team. Whether you are a new sales associate or a seasoned professional, American Destiny is committed to your success.
We believe our real estate agents become their best when they’re presented with ample opportunities to grow. We provide the education, support, systems, and structure to help them reach their fullest potential. You’ll get lots of buyer and seller leads and access to a sophisticated IDX/CRM package that will save you time and help you close more deals. We also channel our time, money, people, and materials into improving the communities we are a part of and helping them find success in their goals.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we’re committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Real Estate Nexp
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?jn7eaPLiUPQYtmMG75dFnQf