This is a Remote Position
Our business analysts are the drivers behind our continued growth and success. With our commitment to innovation, it’s our business analysts who seek out, develop, and help implement strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity. We’re currently searching for an experienced business analyst to help guide our organization into the future. From researching progressive systems solutions to evaluating their impact, our ideal candidate is a detailed planner, expert communicator, and top-notch analyst. They should be wholly committed to developing the ideal customer journey, incorporating concepts of reachability, convenience of service and purchase, personalization, ease of use, and flexibility.
Areas of responsibility/accountability:
- Drive identification of requirements across business units and identify substandard systems processes through evaluation of real-time data.
- Serve as thought leader for technical business processes, developing forward-thinking systems prototypes that promote increased efficiency and productivity on multiple levels.
- Participate in the creation and management of the project plans to ensure successful delivery of the roadmap. Keep track of measurable goals and ensure meeting agreed upon deadlines or escalate issues, concerns and barriers to project leader or product owners. Assist in the prioritization of tasks/assignments.
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams.
- Determine and develop user requirements for systems in production, to ensure maximum usability.
- Strong Salesforce experience that has been utilized in actual projects.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience performing business systems analysis, including requirements gathering, analysis, management and solution assessment and quality assurance
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Experience and understanding of customer journey mapping and user-centered design
- Experience with Agile user stories and testing techniques
- High proficiency with Salesforce
– provided by Dice